Home > Washer Repair Raleigh
If you’re having problems with your washer like fills up with water but doesn’t drain or the washer is not getting hot or cold water you need professional help. Call our toll free number and we will take care of everything. Raleigh Washer Repair is available 24/7 at:
Please Note: We Do Not Sell Parts
We repair all washer brands:
Magic Chef washers
Montgomery Wards washer
Jenn Air washers
Kitchen Aid washers
Speed Queen washers
and more view all brands
We provide washer repair in Raleigh and the surrounding areas. Below, you will see the list of the areas that we service:
view the rest service areas
Below is information about extending the life of your washer and how you can save money on your utility bills by using your washer more efficiently. Remember not to do the washer repairs yourself, since washer repairs require professional experience, tools, and training. And remember that repairs of gas or electric systems can become very dangerous if you don't have the necessary knowledge and experience. Call us any time day or not for experienced, professional washer repair help:
MORE ABOUT YOUR WASHER
TROUBLESHOOTING THE CAUSE OF OVERLY WET CLOTHES
PROBLEM: Clothes come out of the washer too wet.
Clothes coming out of a washing machine should be damp, not dripping wet. If they are too wet, and the washer is not being overloaded, there is a mechanical problem with the washer. Either the washer drain hose is not clear, the washer drive belt needs replacement, or lint is impeding the flow of water out of your washer. To determine the cause of the washer problem and correct it, do the following:
1. Check the drain hose leading from the washer to the standpipe or sink. If it is twisted straighten it out. (You may have to replace the washer hose if you can't uncoil it.)
2. If the problem isn't caused by a twisted washer drain hose, turn off electricity by putting the power cord of the washer from the wall outlet. Move the washer away from the wall and take off the rear washer panel. Disconnect the drain hose from the washer pump and then from the standpipe. Using the handle of a mop or broom, push a clean rag all the way through the washer hose. Then reinstall the hose.
3. Adjust or replace the drive belt. With the electricity turned off and the rear panel removed, press down on the belt at a point midway between the washer motor and pump pulleys. If' there is more, than V2 inch deflection, the hell has been stretched. Inspect the belt for damage, such as a shiny glaze on the inner suffice or cracks. Replace a damaged belt by loosening (not removing) the bolts holding the motor. This will allow the washer motor to slide toward the pulley. Buy a new belt of the correct size for the machine. Place it around the pulleys and then pull back on the motor until pressing down on the belt midway between the pulleys causes the belt to deflect no more than about inch. Tighten the bolts to hold the motor in place. Adjust a stretched belt the same way—that is, by loosening and pulling back on the motor.
4. Clear lint blockage. Even if your machine has it self-cleaning filter. Lint can accumulate on the filter and restrict the flow of water out of the machine. Trace the dam hose to find the filter, which is probably gated on the basket side of the pump. Remove the filter and clean or replace it.
REPAIRING A RUSTED BASKET
PROBLEM: Spots of rust appear on the basket of your washing machine.
1. Signs of rust mean the basket needs to be refinished before its structure is seriously weakened. Ask an appliance parts dealer to recommend a nontoxic epoxy compound and a waterproof porcelain enamel paint that can withstand a water temperature of 200 degrees.
2. These products come with complete instructions that must be carefully followed to bring the repair is to the success. Be sure to remove all rust with fine-grit sandpaper before applying the epoxy and paint.
The tips and information that we have listed here is strictly for
educational purposes. Because it is necessary to have extensive
training with washer repairs, we encourage you to hire a certified
technician to do any related repairs. To reach one of our highly-qualified
technicians, please call us at the following number:
HOME I COUPON
I PRICES I TESTIMONIALS
I CONTACT US I WASHER
SERVICE I DRYER SERVICE I AC
SERVICE DISHWASHER SERVICE
I OVEN SERVICE I STOVE
SERVICE I REFRIGERATOR SERVICE
I SERVICE WARRANTY